This is not a teleconferencing application like zoom but a tele-classroom specially designed with all the tools for carrying out and managing classrooms including multiple white boards. It is the only one available in Uganda. Some schools mistakenly use teleconferencing applications for handling classes.
Enter Class in just few steps: 1- Login, 2 - Choose Your class, 3 - Accept and Test Sound and Video Settings on the Computer, 4 - Start Participating in Class with Others. Take note of the different white boards that the teacher uses.
Step 3: Test your Video and Audio
Step 1: Login and View Scheduled Classes by Teacher
Step 2: Choose and Launch your Class
4 - Start Participating in Class
Teacher using one white board and other tools
Guide to setting up a class after subscribing your school
- Leave the Set Location option to the "Auto select nearest datacenter region as default" so that the system automatically chooses nearest to you from the servers spread across the world.
- Choose the date for the class
- Set the time for the class.
- You can set it as a Recurring Class so that you can set it once and forget about it. Students will be able to follow up effectively. Options include; Daily (all 7 days), 6 days (Mon to Sat), 5 days (Mon to Fri), Weekly, Once Every Month, or On selected days. This is very vital for the school since classes are scheduled on time table. You can also set it to stop classes after a certain number of classes. All this is automated.
- You can choose whether to record a class and share it later
- You can choose a class type as whiteboard + audio/video + attendee list + chat, whiteboard + attendee list, or whiteboard + attendee list + chat
- You can Enable webcam and microphone upon entry
- You can Enable private chat
- You can Enable screen sharing
- You can choose the Class Type
- You can choose the Max. attendees